La Cena Napoletana • November 12th
“Vedi Napoli e poi muori.”
You’ll experience a taste of Naples when dining at Due Lire Vino & Cucina, located in vibrant Lincoln Square. Their dynamic menu highlights authentic recipes from the region of Campania that are prepared with seasonal and local ingredients with a contemporary twist.
primi / pasta:
• Gnocchi alla Sorrentina — homemade potato dumplings, corbara tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil
• Straccetti al Ragù — homemade “rugs” pasta, beef ragù, parmigiano
• Merluzzeto all’Acqua Pazza — cod, black olives, capers, crazy water sauce, parsley
• Polpettine all’Arrabbiata — homemade veal ricotta meatball, angry spicy tomato sauce, bread
• Babà Napoletano — small brioche-like cake, vanilla pastry cream, amarena cherries
Note: Vegetarian options require advance ordering.
$50 Sentieri Members • $60 non-members To register, bring payment to Sentieri:
Price includes tax and gratuity. 5430 N. Broadway Chicago 60640
Cash or check only by November 7, 2017 773.275.5325 email@example.com
Price does NOT include beverages.
A selection of typical wines from Campania will be offered at discounted price.
Sunday, November 12, 2017 @ 6:00 p.m.
This special dinner event will be held at
Due Lire Vino & Cucina • 4520 N. Lincoln Ave. • Chicago